Introduction

Pekka Ketola pekka.ketolaaNOKIA.COM
Tue Oct 1 03:25:11 PDT 2002

Hi!

I returned from that same target few days ago.

You need at least 11 day if you are in a hurry (~30 km/day), but I propose having at least two weeks time to enjoy, communicate and stay on the path, and to heal your feet.

The first day after Leon is a bit frustrating - you have to walk long strethces by larger roads, and there is not much to see, expect other peregrinos. After that the rest of the walk is beautiful.

You get easily to Leon by train. I also learned that Iberia has a flight connection to Leon from Barcelona.

Pekka