historical information

Heather Lemley Rehtaeh05aAOL.COM
Wed Nov 20 11:30:25 PST 2002

Ok, I've retrieved some of the archives and I've searched through what I have
and decided that there is entirely too much information there to sift through
just to answer one question.  So I was wondering if anyone knows of some good
sources for the historical development of the tradition surrounding St. James
in Spain.  I'm doing my final paper for a religious studies class on him,
tracing James from the Bible to his present day status as patron saint of
Spain.  I have Linda Davidson's bibliography on the Camino but once again,
there is so much information here, I'm having a hard time finding what I need
(in english).  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank You,
Heather Lemley