Help finding Books

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Nov 14 04:47:45 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/13/2002 11:52:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lydiaaBANALES.NET writes:

> Could anyone suggest where I can purchase "A Practical Guide for Pilgrimes"
> >by Millan Lozano.

About two years ago, before I went on the Camino, I contacted the Spanish
Tourist information office in NYC for info.  Among the things that they sent
me was the Lozano book which they sent me FREE of charge along with a lot of
other info.  I don't know whether they still have the book, but I suggest
that you contact them anyway.  They were very helpful.  Howard Mendes, NYC