Help finding Books

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Wed Nov 13 12:22:26 PST 2002

Nice book, but it is too heavy and bulky to haul along the camino.  I took it with me, and it is TOO big for any pocket you may have.  It lasted from SJPP to Estella-- that was where I found a post office to mail it home.

Paul Newfield    <pcn01awebdsi.com>
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~brasscannon>
      Also, my personal genealogy page:
<http://www.gencircles.com/users/brasscannon/1/pedigree/72>

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Gibson
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:15 AM
  Subject: Help finding Books

  Could anyone suggest where I can purchase "A Practical Guide for Pilgrimes"
  by Millan Lozano.  ISBN 84-241-3833-3  (The one with the great map stips)

  It doesn't turn up in an AMAZON.com search.  I'm located in California.

  Also, at the back of this book is the picture of a another book with the
  title "From Ronscesvalles to Santiago Metre by Metre"  Outline for the
  Route for cyclists.  But it gives no information about details of where to
  fine it.