Help finding Books

Alan Harris aharrisaRAVINGREENBERG.COM
Wed Nov 13 08:30:39 PST 2002

Dear George,

Recently on this site was advise where to get the book, so I am sure you
will be advised soon.  The book has the graphs for cyclists with description
of the routes-its is also helpful for pilgrims on foot.  Buen Camion!  Allan
M.Harris
 -----Original Message-----
From:   Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]  On Behalf
Of George Gibson
Sent:   Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:16 AM
To:     GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject:        Help finding Books

Could anyone suggest where I can purchase "A Practical Guide for Pilgrimes"
by Millan Lozano.  ISBN 84-241-3833-3  (The one with the great map stips)

It doesn't turn up in an AMAZON.com search.  I'm located in California.

Also, at the back of this book is the picture of a another book with the
title "From Ronscesvalles to Santiago Metre by Metre"  Outline for the
Route for cyclists.  But it gives no information about details of where to
fine it.