pilgrim story day in san francisco

David planning Le Chemin de St Jacques/El Camino de Santiago caminoaOAKAPPLE.NET
Sat Nov 9 22:24:19 PST 2002

I took a few photos:

http://camino.oakapple.net/photo/us/nc/2002-11-09/

Some of these people are singing in French, though you can't tell it from
the photo!

My first unexpected "magical gift of the Camino", before I've
even left California,
was the wonderful sanctuary of St Gregory of Nyssa Episcopal Church,
where ALL the saints dance with God.   If you haven't been to St Gregory's,
you might not know as much about Episcopalians as you think.   My pictures
fail to capture more than a hint; there are better ones of the church on
its website.   I'm sorry
I couldn't stay for worship after the pilgrim gathering!   Perhaps one day
St Gregory's will be a famous pilgrim stop too.

David Hough