Northern routes

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Wed Nov 6 07:40:07 PST 2002

The following message, sent to another group, might be of interest to
some in this group.

The tourist office in Bilbao has a load of literature about the Northern
routes, especially two routes (by sea and inland) through  Basque
country. The English speaking clerk (He was born and raised only  20
miles from where I live here in SoCal!) loaded me down with several
thick booklets, some in English, about the large network of Northern
routes. Fortunately, I was on my way home by then and could accept all
the additional weight. I believe that you can get information at:

www.bilbao.net

regards,

Bob