train to St Jean and Bus in Pamplona

Joe English santiagowalkingaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 30 01:47:10 PDT 2002

Hi,
I don't know from your message where you are travelling from, but the only
train to St. Jean is from Bayonne in France.
If you are coming from Spain by train you will need to change at
Irun/Hendaye and get a continuation train to Bayonne. Then change for St.
Jean.
Local SNCF timtables are available on their website, in the
Aquitaine/Atlantique section (I think).
Joe
 and On Tue, 28 May 2002 10:20:15 -0400, Dennis Bivens