Tallinn, Estonia

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Mon May 27 11:49:07 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/27/2002 1:15:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mpb5aDUKE.EDU
writes:

> Has anyone done this recently that any of you know
> of?  Any advice?

There's a famous pilgrimage in Poland that I read about, but I don't remember
the details.  Also, there is the Infant of Prague, a small doll-like figure,
in a church that is pretty ordinary architecturally.  At the front of the
church are protheses, crutches and canes from people who have left them there
as a result of being "cured," miraculously I assume.  Howard Mendes, NYC