Contributors needed for book

Pamela Jordan i.nationaBTINTERNET.COM
Tue May 21 10:31:09 PDT 2002

Hello,

I am compiling and editing a book on the spiritual side of the pilgrimage
to Santiago and wondered if anyone would like to contribute their stories
and personal experiences.

The book will take the form of short stories written by pilgrims which
evoke the atmosphere of the Camino: the camaraderie, the art and
architecture of the towns and cities, the hardships along the way, and
importantly, their reflections on any spiritual aspects of the pilgrimage.

I’m interested in hearing not just from people who set off with a
religious/spiritual goal in mind, but also pilgrims who had experiences
along the way, which caused them to reflect on their journey and life in a
more spiritual light.

I would also love to hear from anyone who had anything ‘unusual’ happen to
them on the Camino which cannot be explained rationally.

My aim is that the book will appeal to those who have already completed the
Camino, enabling them to share in the experiences of others while
remembering their own, and furthermore, that it will serve as an
inspiration for those who are thinking about doing so.

If you would like to contribute or have any questions then please contact
me privately by e-mail:
pamai-nation.co.uk

Please tell me a little about your pilgrimage (dates, route etc) and I will
send you further details.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Pamela Jordan.