Buen Camino, all!

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri May 10 21:08:30 PDT 2002

Dear friends,

I too am unsubscribing at this time - as soon as I
find the message with the unsubscribe info as time is
very short ;-) I'm on my way to Fla. then Pa. (seeing
family), then on to Madrid on Lufthansa on June 4. I'm
still debating on where to start from. I want to start
at about a week ahead of St. Jean.

Also, for anyone going in the fall and who is
interested in the Camino Aragones, I'm expecting to be
working at the albergue in Jaca during the month of
Sept. and possibly through the fall. I'd love to meet
anyone who happens to pass through. (I'm kind of
nondescript: at this time shoulder-length brown hair,
short about 5'3" and a little chunky in places ;-)
Sometimes glasses, sometimes not depending on the
behavior of my contacts and my mood ;-)

A hearty Buen Camino to all! I don't know exactly when
I'll be able to sign on again - probably seomtimes
around Christmas time if not before.

Until then, fare thee well!
Ana