Buen Camino, all!

Alan Hogarth alan.hogarthaNTLWORLD.COM
Fri May 10 12:41:41 PDT 2002

Buen Camino Adrienne,

I am also unsubscribing now.  I take the ferry from Portsmouth England to Bilbao asrriving am Thursday 16 May. Have booked a one week Spanish course with the Hemingway Institute accommodated with a local family, hopefully this will consolidate my 8 CD Michel Thomas Spanish Course so that I can at least get by in the basics.  By the end of my camino I aim to be able to speak Spanish at basic conversational level, it will certainly be fun trying!

Heading for Pamplona then Roncevalles on Sat 25th May to make a start.

Thank you everyone for the useful information and encouragement I have received.

Alan