Topological Information

Tony Schuster agsustraCHARTER.NET
Thu May 9 16:59:15 PDT 2002

Sorry to be a techno-freak but I have a GPS and would love to have the trail pre-recorded as waypoints on it before I leave for SJPP. I have been unable to find either a base map or a set of latitude and longitude points along the trail. I know that it is well-marked but I have always found it interesting to have waypoints to orient from. It also makes for a much more accurate diary of the trip.

My GPS is a Garmin GPS 3Plus for those of you who care about those things. It has the ability to download Garmin maps and waypoints either manually or from a computer.

Tony