New Member - from OZ

bwalsh bwalshaALPHALINK.COM.AU
Wed May 1 16:44:24 PDT 2002

I have started to explore what El Camino de Compostela is as my wife and
I have recently come up with the idea of  spending  a  week walking to
Santiago when we are in Europe in July this year. We are in our mid 50s.

I have read a few letters about people walking 20 kms per day and mixing
walking with public transport. On that basis I imagine we might start
our pilgrimage from somewhere like Leon or Oviedo. Are these places easy
to get to from France or Italy by train or air ?
Hopefully over the next few weeks we will gather enough information to
make our idea happen.

Brian Walsh (Melbourne, Australia)