Tiny and lightweight sleeping bag

Adrienne Patton casamagdalenaYAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 27 15:13:46 PST 2002

My first pilgrimage was in Oct/Nov 2000, and worried
about cold, I carried a Kelty 20 degree bag that was
way too bulky and heavy.  There were a couple of very
cold refugios, but it was largely overkill.

Getting my packweight down is a big issue for me too
as I prepare for my second walk.  I will be camping
more this time since I am walking a route with less
refugios, so I'll be carrying a tent - gotta get the
rest of the packweight down even more as a result.

I decided on a sleepsack this time (basically a fleece
bag liner) - it's only 27oz with a 8"x13" pack size.

I can highly recommend http://www.campmor.com/ as site
where I buy most of my travel supplies (including the
sleepsack).  They have some great deals.

*Adrienne
casamagdalenayahoo.com

http://www.thegorgeoutdoors.co.uk/acatalog/index.html