(no subject)

Karen Mallory kmallaMB.SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Mar 26 10:47:29 PST 2002

Hi!  I've been lurking for a while an dhave enjoyed the exchanges on
both the profound and the trivial.  My friend and I are leaving on 6 May
for Lisbon (my friend's son lives therre - we're leaving clothes and
curlers, etc for a wedding mid June) and expect to begin our Camino
areound the 13th.  Coming from Manitoba  I have to ask this question:
mosquitos?  (If you've ever been on the Canadian Praries orr Shield, you
will know why I'm asking this!)

We're looking forwward to our experience and, perhaps, meeting in the
corporeal some of those I have met  insubstantially (and no, that is not
a "Shirley McLaine" statement - I only meant the Web))

Ultreya!

Karen MAllory
kmallamb.sympatico.ca