I'm new to this list

Jack Beard jackandbeckyaEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Mar 25 06:38:23 PST 2002

Hello,

I've been on this list for about a week now and an quite impressed with the amount of mail I'm receiving.  I am serously considering a walk this summer.  I could probably swing about 2 and a half weeks off.  I've been facinated by the Camino for about 10 years and feel there will be a time I must make a pilgimage at some point.  If I go this summer I would go alone.  I worry a little about the amount of traffic on the road.  I do want a spiritual experience of some sort.  I don't know why but I also love the idea of wearing a shell.  I feel there is a lot more reading I should do.

So I'd love to hear any thoughts you might have on the subject that might help me with my upcoming decision on what to do this summer.

Best, Jack Beard