towels

Gauri gaurigaPN3.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Mar 23 17:22:56 PST 2002

  ----- Hi,

  I am from India and have been reading a lot about light weight towels on
this list.

  We get thin cotton towels here, made on the handloom, which are extremely
comfortable to use. They are about 2 feet by 5 1/2 feet and can be folded to
fit into a  4" by 6" zip lock bag.
  These towels are also used even in very humid parts of India, and dry in a
3-4 of hours in such weather. They dry out in less than half an hour in the
sun.
  The towels weight about 110 gms ( 0.25 pounds).

  My husband and I will be starting our walk at Ronscevalles around the 20th
of April. If anyone would like these towels, we can get them for you and
drop them off at a convenient place (maybe a freindly refugio if they will
keep them).

  If anyone is interested in them, please let me know,

  Gauri

  gauri_gadgilavsnl.com

  p.s They are extremely inexpensive (ridiculously so in dollars.. each
costs around 60 cents)