New listmember peregrina

A. E. Patton casamagdalenaYAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 23 00:00:34 PST 2002

Hello all!

My name is Adrienne and I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

I am 33, a photographer and grad student from Houston, TX.  I walked my 1st
pilgrimage in Oct/Nov 2000 on the Camino Frances, from SJPP to Santiago.

I am returning to Spain May 13th to walk the Ruta de la Costa from Irun to
Finisterre-Muxia.  I will be going alone, as I did the first time around,
though I ended up never really being alone.

Does anyone here have any experience on the northern routes?

Thanks!
Adrienne
casamagdalenayahoo.com