Willimansburg photo idea- a cd- rom

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Mar 22 08:57:23 PST 2002

Dear All,
In thinking over the possibilities of sharing my photos of Williamsburg and
the WB meeting, where many of us had such a wonderful time, I came up with
the following idea.  (I stress the point, this is NOT a commercial
enterprise, but merely an attempt to serve you all in a good and
professional way.)

I propose a high quality CD rom with all the photos I took, which gives a
pretty nice idea of what went around (seeing yourself and your friends).
This will include Friday, Saturday and Saturday night, and Sunday; however,
the walk at Jamestown will not be there for, as you know, I hate walking!
Added to the digitals, will be a high resolution scan of the negatives and
subsequent print of the group picture taken at William and Mary College, and
some photos I took with my Nikon in williamsburg
In addition, I'll insert a viewing/printing program in case you haven't got
one on your PC (sorry, IBM only).
Also included will be the map I handed out in my lecture.
To this will be the text of my Power Point and the PowerPoint demo itself on
the Northern routes

Only the cost for the materials, posting and handling will be charged.  The
rest is, as Sue Kenney says, to the promotion of St. James!

For those of you interested, send a self-addressed envelope with the
equivalent of 6 euro to:

    Pieter Pannevis
    Duifhuis 58
    3862 JJ
    Nijkerk, Holland

If you want to spoil Trigo, be my guest.

You'll get your CD in a bubbled envelope within a short time.

I hope you will find this a memorable collection of the pilgrim's gathering
in Williamsburg

with kind regards to you
Pieter and Trigo
from Nijkerk Holland
duifhuis 58,
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
tel/fax : 033- 24 60 912
email: p.pannevisachello.nl
portable: 06- 27235903 (dial full number and country code if appliable).
ICQ: 81090355