The milky Way

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Thu Mar 21 19:36:25 PST 2002

I thimk that is all to that site Elyn,  But do you think of what he was
saying?

        "In almost all civilizations, from the Incas to the Celts, the Milky
way has the same symbology: a passage created by the gods to link the
earthly reality with the Eternal Paradise. "...."the pilgrim  walks
freely beyond the pyrenees on a mythical Quetzacoatl , or Camino de las
Estrellas, as it is known in Spain."

leonard