lone traveller!

Richard Willey richard.willeyaWINDRIVER.COM
Thu Mar 21 11:32:14 PST 2002

I'm going to be hiking the pilgrimage route for the first time this
April.

I'm going to be land in Madrid on April Fools Day [very appropriate for
me], making my way by bus to Pamplona, and then hoping the pilgrim's bus
to Roncesvalles.

If all goes well, I'll be starting the hike on the morning of April 2nd.

I don't know if anyone will be starting out in approximately the same
place/time.
However, if anyone is considering roughly the same trip and wants
someone to hike with part time drop me some email.

I'm a native english speaker though I wouldn't mind practicing my
German.