cell phones

Katie Holland kholland25aYAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 21 08:01:38 PST 2002

Hi everyone!  last summer my boyfriend and I walked
the first part of the camino from St Jean Pied de Port
to Logrono and then returned home.  This group was
extraordinarly helpful in our preparations- thank you!

WE are returning in April to walk the next phase of
our journey starting in Logrono.  While on the camino
we noticed that many Spaniards had cell phones that
really came in handy many times and we were curious as
to if there was a way we could rent a cell phone for
about 10 days use while on the camino?

Thanks- Katie