Celtiberian culture in the Camino

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Tue Mar 19 08:52:44 PST 2002

I have a photo of such a structure that I took at a stop along the Arles route. There is a
priory, just a few km east of Lodève, France. When I made a stop there I was just in time to
take a tour of the old priory and of the even more ancient structures on the grounds
surrounding it. The tour was conducted in French, but occasionally the guide would tell me some
of the key features in English. There were a couple of such dolmen type structures and he said
that they were tombs.

regards,

Robert