Brasilian pilgrim

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Mar 14 08:31:37 PST 2002

That is so sad about this Pilgrim who lost his life.  And here we were
wondering if he ran off with the goods(the large amount of money he
supposedly traveled with).    Well I am concerned how he fell, where
specifically he fell. I wasn't aware a danger like that existed on the
Camino.  Can anyone clarify what the terrain is in that area of the
Pyranees?  My prayers go out to his family and I pray for his safe journey
to the "other side".

Andrea
andreaahq.idt.net