Nightwear

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sun Mar 10 09:26:55 PST 2002

You won't experience black tie, but you may well dine by candlelight.
Well, "dine" is a little elegant for the small bars and cafes you'll
experience. Bottom line, you won't go hungry. The bars often open by 9
am and one of the most delicious treats they offer is fresh squeezed
orange juice pressed by a fascinating machine into little glass
pitchers. As far as night sleeping gear, I agree with all the postings.
But, as an overly modest person, I was concerned for privacy. I could
never prepare to lose it. But I found I could manage to change clothes
and shower with a little planning. I only wish the "camping towel" I
purchased had been a bit larger. The "large" size is not much bigger
than a postage stamp, and it rarely dried thoroughly.