Ultreaya

Stephanie Pierson spiersonaLLGM.COM
Sun Mar 10 07:22:46 PST 2002

Hello, everyone.

Please forgive me if this questions has been answered before...

What is the meaning/significance to the word "Ultreaya"?  I see that
many of you sign off your messages that way.  I tried to find it on the
internet and the most I found was "Onward and upward".  Could someone
give me more information?

Gracias!!

Stephanie

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.