Nightwear

Alan Hogarth alan.hogarthaNTLWORLD.COM
Sun Mar 10 02:19:59 PST 2002

what does one wear in the refugios at night?

Hello everyone,
I have been reading the mails with great interest and gathering information for my intended pilgrimage Roncevalles - Santiago - Finisterre in May/June 2002.

As an Englishman I shall be carrying my evening suit black tie etc and will be changing for dinner at the refugios.  Do they supply napkins or should one pack one's own?

No, seriously I'm learning a great deal from all of you and have an increasingly good feeling about the Camino.

Ultreya

Alan