Book signing

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sun Mar 3 20:58:39 PST 2002

Hi Elyn, I have read both books now. I hated to finish the Milky Way account. I
normally read very fast, but I savored each chapter, reliving some of our
experiences. Thank you. I would urge anyone in the San Diego area to go to Elyn's
book signing. She is most gracious and charming. If you're lucky, you'll meet her
father and husband as well. Buen camino! Lydia