Merrell Shoes... another twist

Stephanie Pierson spiersonaLLGM.COM
Sun Mar 3 08:11:43 PST 2002

Gracias, Sanchez.

I've just received an e-mail from Howard and responded to him off list.

All this info. is greatly appreciated!

Adios, Stephanie

>>> felipsanaOLYPEN.COM 03/03/02 11:09 AM >>>
Hola Stephanie:  There is a posting from Howard Mendes which is much
more
informative than mine.  If I remember I had to wait about two or three
weeks.  My cost was less than $200, not covered by insurance, and of
brands
I have no idea.
I mentioned chiropractor because of the leg length and spine
straightening.
I consulted a Podiatrist and he was interested my feet exclusively.
What to
do?  I have no ideal solution.......Suerte, Sanchez
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Pierson" <spiersonaLLGM.COM>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: Merrell Shoes... another twist

> Hi, Sanchez.
>
> Thanks for the info!
>
> I have a bad back, neck, knees, etc. so this is definitely something
for
> me to pursue!
>
> How long does it take to get the insoles made?  How much do they cost,
> generally?  Is there a special brand/name I should ask for?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Stephanie

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.