Regretful Acknowledgment

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Sat Mar 2 23:01:13 PST 2002

Esteemed Dr. Grust:  I have been rebuked by a senior contributor for posting
a note earlier today in which  I addressed you as "Diane."  I want to
publicly apologize for two reasons:  one for assuming that the data I
presented was not already within the purview of your consciousness and two
for what may have been perceived as an offense where none was intended.
Oftentimes I tend to overlook the subtleties of social interaction but my
ignorance ought cause no one distress.  I sincerely hope that such is the
case in your regard.  Once again, I proffer my apologies.  Sanchez