English Camino

Diane Grust DEG33aAOL.COM
Sat Mar 2 18:32:12 PST 2002

Robert,

As always your answers I value (did I not prove that by saving your email
about finnisterre for months and regurgitating it).  Anyway enough
admiration, I know I jokingly always thought being half Spanish from Galicia
my Camino even then would be easy as my family lived close by except that I
am a true product of American culture in that I am half spanish/gallega and
half russian/St. Petersburg so actually if I turned the clock far back enough
I would never have existed or at least the probability would drop
substantially.  It was all just a result of reading a couple of guides book
captions and getting out my atlas.  In another unrelated topic I checked on
grust.com (my last name) and turns out it is a small French village 40
inhabitants south of Lourdes so I am actually trying to work it into a trip
as I imagine that a grust in Grust would be crowned queen?  Or at least it
would make a good story which is way more up my alley.

Disregard 50% of what you jsut read,
Diane