Garden Rabbits

Camino caminomanaATTBI.COM
Sat Mar 2 09:47:49 PST 2002

I saw a strange thing on the Camino and wondered if anyone knew of its
origin or purpose. On two wooden pedestals set on poles on either end of
a village garden were tied a huge dead white and a huge dead black
rabbit.

Was it a warning message to garden varmits? Seemed like a lot of trouble
as the garden was well-fenced. And where did he get the rabbits? And why
did he kill them? And how come they weren't decaying? And why weren't
birds pecking at them? And...

I have a picture of this oddity posted at:

http://12.246.56.138/Creatures/Rabbit.jpg

Oh, by the way I have all my camino pictures posted at:

http://12.246.56.138

John Persson