Maps, Guides, La Tienda Verde

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Fri Mar 1 22:27:42 PST 2002

A recent query contained a reference to topographical maps of Spain.  By
coincidence I received a "Catalogo de Cartografia" or a Catalog of Maps for
all of Spain shortly thereafter.  If anyone is interested the source for
this Catalog and the maps depicted therein is a bookstore in Madrid which
will accept orders by fax with the credit card type, number, and date of
expiration and, of course, the name and address of the recipient.  I have
ordered several Camino Guides from them and I am most happy with their
service.  When ordering assure yourself that the store does not send your
items by regular mail as this translates to "ship" and "six weeks."
Shipping can also be charged to the credit card.  The "Tienda Verde"
operates two stores, by the way, one dedicated to maps and the book store
specializing in subjects dealing with nature, the environment, parks, and
the like.  I have never asked them if they speak and read English but if
someone is interested I shall be happy to offer my services. Aditionally,
the Store is near Cuatro Caminos a well known hub and quite close to the
Hotel/Residencia  Los Angeles which I have patronized most happily many
times in the past.

        La Tienda Verde
        C/Maudes, #23 y 38
        28003-Madrid