Sleeping mats

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 1 05:09:34 PST 2002

--- Camino <caminomanaATTBI.COM> wrote:
> I would never travel without a sleeping bag. It sure
> felt good on top of
> the Pyrennes the night between SJPP and R. in Oct.
> and in many cold,
> stone, structures throughout the North of Spain.
> (o'Cebrieoro and
> others)

Wow, you're the only one I've heard of who actually
spent the night between SJPP and Roncesvalles. So it's
really possible? How was it? Why did you sleep there
rather than continue on to R.? I never had to sleep
outside - at least not yet. so I'm very curious about
safety for a woman ..

Regards,
Ana