A Technical question....

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Wed Jun 19 10:41:36 PDT 2002

:()  Appologies in advance for going off-topic...  :()

When I receive a GOCAMINO e-message, I sometimes want to reply to the author privately.  My machine gives me two choices:

If I hit "Reply", then the "To" window reads, GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU;

If I hit "Reply All", then the "To" window reads, "Road to Santiago Pilgrimage; GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU;"

In no instance does it permit me to select the name of the author of the note as one of my options.
How can I change it so that I might easily respond to the author directly, off list???  Or, is that something that has to be set at the WEBMASTER level???

Paul Newfield    <pcn01awebdsi.com>
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~brasscannon>