Was: the Mountain, now national traits

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Tue Jun 18 10:40:28 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/18/2002 4:28:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK writes:

> Come on Howard, take the pickle out of your ***!
> I think you are the one who's pickled.  I hope *** = ear

> Pilgrims should always remember that the things to go into the top of their
> packs should be a sense of humor and a thick skin.

Please keep your humor in the outhouse where you live apparently.  Since when
did thick skin have anything to do with good taste?

> Anybody who could take offence at the list would have to be overly PC or
> American

Another jingoistic remark.

By the way, this is the last response I'll put on listserve for your
provocations.  Hereon out it will be with private emails if I deign to answer
you.   Howard Mendes, NYC