Ever get stuck wothout a place to stay?

Rod White rodaCIRCLEOFHOPE.NET
Sat Jun 15 07:26:15 PDT 2002

Hi again, everyone,

 From what I have been reading, it sounds like no one has ever been stuck
without a place to stay the night.

The way we have planned our pilgrimage, there are two places where I think
we will be relying on finding a place in a refugio. But it seems that
sometimes these places fill up.

So I thought I would ask how you have experienced this. We want to rely on
God for a place to rest our heads, and when it comes down to it, we will.
But since our fellow-pilgrims have so much info to share, we are ready to
let Him use them to tell us where that place is :)   SO...what do you think
of having an itinerary that relies on a refugio. AND have you ever needed to
change your plans because there was no room in the inn?

Peace,
Rod White
Philly