Them things that go on yer feets

Diana Reid diana.reidaBEA.COM
Thu Jun 13 17:16:00 PDT 2002

Diana

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Ben Olas
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 3:18 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Them things that go on yer feets

Hi all,

    First off, can anyone give me a link to the archives? Second, I am
currently looking into shoes for my trip.  I have spent alot of time over
the years backpacking, but have never done such a trek as this.  I typically
have used shoes by the manufacturer Vasque, and for lightweight have gone
with cloth/leather shoes with GORE-TEX for waterproofing and
breathe-ability. I prefer a high-top shoe for lessening the chance of
twisting an ankle I have seen a brand from Austraiia I think advertised on
GOCAMINO, but can't remember the name.  My trip will be most of October.
Recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben Olas