New participant with questions

Matt Clifford mcliffordaEDUCATION.WISC.EDU
Mon Jun 3 13:22:06 PDT 2002

I just signed on as a new member of the listserv and hope to get some
questions answered about our September trek. My name is Matthew
Clifford, and I am a graduate student at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison, studying educational adminstration. My wife and I
are planning our month-long trek/honeymoon, and we're in need of
practical information.

First, I would like to get a camino passport but cannot find
mailing/contact information to the Friends in order to do so. Please
let me know how to do this.

Second, we continue to debate the "by foot/by bike" question. Any
in's and out's about getting bicycles to, around, and from Spain that
folks could offer? What are current costs involved?

Third, if we do bike, we should have time to spare. Does anyone know
of a nice rental cottage by the sea and how I might contact folks for
information about that?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm looking forward to learning
from the folks on the list.

Matt