New Member to List

Phil Westin PwwestinaAOL.COM
Mon Jun 3 09:37:50 PDT 2002

My name is Phil Westin, from USA California.  I've been reading about the
Santiago de Compostrela pilgramage and have decided that I might make the
walk sometime, probably in the next three years.   I am studying Spanish now
in a local college and am enjoying it.   I will be studying more about the
history and logistics of the route.  Some of this I can pick up from this
listserve.  I am in my early 60's and am interested in other people in their
60's or older who have made the walk, or who are planning to make the walk.

Thanks.