enroute

Donald Schell djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET
Sun Jun 2 05:53:19 PDT 2002

dear friends,

I'm on the plane today to England to meet up with my son Peter.  We've got a
couple of days with his sister in Manchester, then flying to Paris on
Friday, night train to Pau that night and local to Urdos on Saturday morning
early - so we're crossing Somport Pass next Saturday.  We only have about
three weeks for walking, so we'll be patching in some bus but traveling all
the way to Santiago.  I look forward to seeing and meeting any friends from
this list and sharing a bit of new camino experience on our return.

love,
donald