Cyclist Returning - Thank You

Cledwyn Lobo cledwynlaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 16 17:01:47 PDT 2002

Poster last month, but I wanted to say thank you to the people who helped
and are coming back this month from their Camino

Dear All,

This is just to message to say thank you to everyone who helped me,
answered my questions, offered advice and encouragement. I really don't
think I would have done it without all your help.

In all it took me 12 days to cycle from Pamplona to Santiago. Towards the
end I relaxed a bit, I suppose if I really wanted I could have done it in
10 days, but then I wouldn't have met the people I met. Hopefully we will
keep in touch.

The ride was good apart from the rain, cold and oh the wind! Out of the 12
days cycling, I think 3 were warm and sunny. Luckily the 3 days I spent in
Santiago were hot.

Once again, thank you to everyone. I would encourage anyone to do it.

Take care
Cledwyn