Start date from SJPP

Barbara Hueter bhueteraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 4 17:43:14 PDT 2002

Start date from SJPPHi Lynn!  If it is any consolation, I arrived in SJPP all by myself on a Saturday evening in May.  In no time I met two Spanish pilgrims and we went to the pilgrims office together and then to find lodgings.  The next morning we set out with a group of about 10 pilgrims.  That first day was one of the best on the camino.  I am sure there will be plenty of pilgrims in SJPP in the same position as you.  Fear not!  Barbara
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynne Gilberg
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 2:38 PM
  Subject: Start date from SJPP

  Hi,
  Anyone out there beginning from SJPP on September 7? I plan to arrive in the village on the 6th and begin walking the next morning. Would love to communicate with anyone planning the same. Frankly, I'm not too excited about spending that first, loooooooooong day over the mountain alllllllllllllllll alone!  But, if I must, I must!
  --
  Lynne
  lgeditasbcglobal.net