airport-train

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Thu Jul 4 15:33:03 PDT 2002

Regarding the roads near Tafalla, we have driven in the area on our way from
Uncastillo to Artajona. If you will be in Tafalla, do not miss the nearby
Parador at Olite. We treated ourselves to lunch there and were amazed at the
beautiful building and the servers in the restaurant who were all dressed in
native dress just like we had seen on TV at the Barcelona Olympics. From
Tafalla there are two roads. One goes due north and the other goes to
Artajona and on to Estella, west of your destination of Puenta la Reina.
Some of the land is planted in olives and grapes. All the roads were very
good as are most Spanish roads. Hope this helps. Lydia