credencia at Somport

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Jul 4 13:32:54 PDT 2002

The priest at the church of Santiago (not the cathedral) in Jaca gave me
one when he saw that my first one was amost filled up. The ones he had
were out of date, i.e. 19__, but he probably has the new ones by now. I
just crossed out the 19__ and wrote in 2000 and didn't have any problem
with it.  Perhaps the albergue in C.E. might have them, since that is the
first Spanish town on that route.

Robert