airport-train

Robert J. Toy rjtbetoaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Jul 4 08:49:58 PDT 2002

Any tips out there on getting from Madrid airport to Madrid train
station for Pamplona with a boxed bicycle. I arrive in Madrid at 900AM.
Am I correct in believing only regional trains will allow accompanied
bicycles?  Since I want to start in Puenta la Reina, anyway, is anyone
familiar with the road from Tafalla (about 35 km south of Pamplona) to
PLR and its suitability for biking?  Thanks.  Am biking the route 23
Sept - 10 Oct. this year. Would welcome any exchange of info with anyone
who has done or is planning to do so.