nuts

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 27 05:07:48 PST 2002

--- pieter pannevis <p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL> wrote:
> Better been thought off as "nuts", than NOT have
> done the Camino!
> Pieter and Trigo from Holland

Aye, aye! Well, now they're really gonna get on me
back home when I leave Japan, because I'm only
visiting them for a short stretch before setting out
to walk once again. I told everyone the Camino is my
priority this year and I refuse to let it be crowded
again by "other things" the way it was the first time.
They're horrified because I won't have a job to come
back to yet ...

Scary, but that's the way it'll be ...

Saludos,
Ana