Addiction?

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 27 04:51:20 PST 2002

--- Leonie Galil <LgalilaAOL.COM> wrote:
> What about longing, inner pull?

If anything, the pull that's leading me back to the
Camino is stronger this year than it was my first
time, in 2000. I can't even imagine thinking of it as
a once-in-a-lifetime experience, as it was the spires
of the Cathedral and the view of Santiago I gazed at
from the steps of the Seminario Menor that burned the
words "Come back" into my brain.

Get it out of my system? Never, apparently. I may want
to live out my life near Santiago..

Saludos,
Ana