Rock Cairns

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Wed Jan 23 23:43:49 PST 2002

Sue,

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:04:27 -0800, you wrote:

>...... That stone is on the night table beside my bed so
>at the end of each day I am reminded of my own ablility to create and open
>possibilities in my life.

That is sooo true! Possibly more than you can imagine. In my case it is my walking stick which
"found me" about 7 hours out of Saint Jean on the first day. It also sits in the corner of my
bedroom at the head of my bed. Nobody around here can understand why this piece of wood is one of my
most prized possessions, although another pilgrim wouldn't have any trouble understanding.

Thanks for your story,
Russ